This project was a website redesign for the Pennsylvania Statewide Independent Living Council (PASILC). The PASILC is a nonprofit, cross-disability, consumer-controlled council, appointed by the Governor, to represent individuals with disabilities.
The new site includes:
- Extensive search functions including Find a Center for Independent Living by county or service. As well as a Find Your Elected Officials option.
- Mobile responsive design for ease of use on any screen size
- Board of Directors portal for the board to privately share their documents and information online
- Social Media Feeds including Twitter and Facebook as an easy way to keep content up to date
- Calendar with color coding and various search option
The project also included training for staff in how to update the website.