This project was a website redesign completed for the popular Ketchikan health clinic, Creekside Clinic. This business is a walk-in clinic servicing Ketchikan’s community from their downtown location. They had an existing website that needed a mobile-responsive, modern update. Creekside Clinic’s objective was to make the user experience as friendly as possible, focusing on the needs of their patients first. The key to our design was maintaining the Creekside brand and the feel of the clinic’s interiors.
The new site includes:
- Easy to navigate menu for seamless user experience
- Mobile responsive design for ease of use on any screen size
- Patient forms and other important documents at the click of a button
- Payment portal built into the site
- Active patient feedback survey to ensure customer satisfaction
- Built with the most up-to-date software on WordPress for quick load time and high Google ranking
Laura Castetter Marketing also provided Marketing Strategy services and developed a Patient Satisfaction Survey for Creekside Clinic.
We are proud to say that Creekside Clinic is highly satisfied with their website rebrand and the clean, responsive design of their new online home.