This project was part of a larger Branding project for Ketchikan Vintage Limo Tours (click here to read more about that project). This business is a very small business that provides limo transportation and tours. They had an existing website that was over one year old and had resulted in only one online tour purchase. They were in need of sales and wanted a new design to bring visitors to the site and convert those visitors to customers.
As a first step, we changed their existing domain name to a simpler name to make it easier for customers to remember. Other services included: transferring existing domains, hosting setup, email setup, SSL security certificate, and complete site design.
Since the current site was providing no results, weÂ turned this project from a “redesign” into a completely new design.
The new site includes:
- Integration with third-party online booking system
- Multiple contact methods for various type of transportation and tours
- Payment portal built into the site for taking phone or in-person orders
- Concise FAQ for common customer issues and concerns
- A professional design that expresses the brand of Ketchikan Limos
- Google Analytics integration and Search Engine Optimization
And we are all proud to say that in the first week after this site launched, they booked three tours and well surpassed their sales for the previous year. Sales have continued to come in at a manageable rate for this small business since then!